Friday, February 4, 2011

Test Entry

We had a Teddy Bear's PicNic party for Talia's birthday this year. Here is the Teddy Bear cake that I made for her:



You can tell from the pictures how I made it, I think.
I 'glued' the ears on with frosting before frosting the whole cake with light brown chocolate frosting.
I drew the face on with a toothpick after I made the first layer of frosting.
Then I added the darker chocolate frosting, the white for the eyes, and the chocolate chips for the middle of the eyes. I would've used black for the mouth & nose, but I don't have black food colouring. I was planning to use a grass tip for the bear, to try & make it look furry, but when it was time to frost the cake, I found out I don't have one of those tips ;) So, I improvised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails